Saturday, January 20, 2007

Spanish tutor in Denver

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hi everyone!

My name is Omar and I am a native Spanish-speaker tutor than can help you with any kind of question or doubt about the beautiful Spanish language. With two years of experience working as a private tutor and as a medical interpreter at local Denver hospital, I can provide you with the tools you need to learn Spanish in a fun, effective and fast way.

My methods of teaching include reading texts for a full understanding of the structure and grammar, watching pictures to help you with your descriptive skills, analyzing the lyrics of songs and poetry to understand the idioms and expressions used in Spanish and even taking walks on the street to talk about common things to improve your everyday vocabulary, among others.

I was born and raised in Mexico so, I can also help you improve your Spanish composition while learning about the traditions, culture and society of my country.

I can also help you improve your pronunciation for a better understanding and accuracy when talking in private with family members or in public with people you don't know.

But the most important thing is that you can count on me to effectively learn Spanish in an entertaining way at your own pace!

Gracias y saludos! (Thanks and greetings)

Omar.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Profile

Name: Omar C.

Age: 23

Nationality: Mexican

Services Offered: Teaching, tutoring and interpreting

Education: High School graduate. Currently working on my Associates of Arts.

Experience: 2 years of experience tutoring students of Spanish and more than one year of experience in the interpretation field.

Activities: reading, listening to music.

No comments:

Budget Travel Blog

Cuba Central - The Blog