Friday, January 19, 2007

Spanish Tutor in Boulder, Colorado

David E. Stevens III provides Spanish and ESL instruction in Boulder, Colorado for reasonable rates. Spanish to English and English to Spanish translations are also included in his services


Services

Tutoring: Spanish & English as a Second Language (ESL)

I can help you understand the material you are learning in class, improve your grade, and have fun doing it. Starting at $25/hour

Private classes: Spanish & ESL

I work with you to custom design a class to fit your needs. Perfect for travel or business. I utilize books, my website, and music to make a fun learning environment where you are the boss! We go at your pace and learn what you want to learn. $30/hour for individual lessons. Additional $5/hour per person.


Translation:

If you have documents you need translated, I will do this a lower cost than traditional agencies. Fast and accurate!

* English-Spanish $.15/word
* Spanish-English $.10/word

Interpretation:

I can accompany you and assist you in Spanish-English cross-cultural communication situations. $30/hour

Experience as a Spanish Tutor


* Lived and studied in Spain, Argentina, Chile, and Ecuador
* 2 Years Spanish tutor for Advanced Learning Center, St. Petersburg, FL
* 1 Year Spanish tutor for Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL

Qualifications as a Spanish Tutor

* English as 1st language
* Spanish as 2nd language-100% Fluent
* Bachelors of Arts Degree in Spanish
* Certificado De Avanzado/Superior, Buenos Aires 2004
* Patient and understanding!

Reviews

"With Dave's help I was able to raise my test scores by a whole letter grade in just two weeks. I highly recommend Bolder Languages." --Dianna...CU Boulder Student '07

“As a beginning Spanish student I really enjoy working with Dave. His passion for the language and the culture is so obvious you can’t help getting excited about learning more.” --Ed... Longmont, CO '07

No comments:

Budget Travel Blog

Cuba Central - The Blog